- Register in the Futures section of the Moscow Energy Exchange.
- Sign contract with RTS Clearing House.
- Fill in application for clients’ software provision.
- Install trading terminal.
- Receive login and password at the Exchange.
Trading terminal disconnection procedure
Distribution kit of Trading Terminal
Minimum configuration: Intel 2.4 GHz, RAM 1 Gb, HDD 160 Gb
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz, RAM 4 Gb, HDD 160 Gb
Operating system: MS Windows XP/2000/2003/2008/Vista/7
- Connect at least one exchange Trading Terminal.
- Fill in Survey and Application to get login access to Plaza II.
- Sign contract with NP RTS (Annex 1 to the Terms of RTS IT support).
- Pay the gateway registration fee in accordance with tariffs on page http://www.rts.ru/s590.
- Provide server for the installation of gateway software. Technical requirements:
The gateway must have Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 operating system installed. Integration with Windows XP or Windows Vista (only if MSDE/SQL Express is used) is possible. In order to install a gateway it is necessary to have MS SQL Server 2000 or MS SQL Server 2005 DBMS or their distributed free of charge limited versions of MSDE or SQL Express. If you plan to use Quik trading system, use only English version of MS SQL Server. Hardware platform for installation shall be selected subject to operating system and anticipated load.
Minimum configuration: Pentium 1.5 GHz/RAM 1Gb/ 100Gb HDD.
Recommended configuration: Pentium 2.5 GHz/RAM 2Gb/ 160Gb HDD.
- Upon registration, the participant receives a VPN internet login. A minimum internet bandwidth is 2 Mb/s, recommended bandwidth is 4 Mb/s.
- Both technical services of the trade participant and NP (Non-Profit Partnership) install and tune in VPN and gateway software.
Certified internet trading brokerage systems for gateway connection to the trading system of the Moscow Energy Exchange.
- Alor Trade
Developer — Alor Invest (Moscow).
Developer - ARQA Technologies (Novosibirsk).
Developer – IT Invest (Moscow).